CCAA Breeder Referral List
The listings contained herein are paid advertisements of CCAA members in good standing and do not constitute an endorsement by the Cane Corso Association of America.
The Cane Corso Association of America makes no express or implied warranty of any kind regarding these listed breeders. The user of this information assumes all risk and liability for the use of the information contained herein.
St. Gilbert, AZ 85296
Rural Cane Corso
Kairi and Valerio Chiarotti
Tel: 626 487-6995
Antico Cane Corso
P.O. Box 196
Willow Creek, CA 95573
Patrick Haenni and Kate Muldoon
Home Phone: 530 629- 3974
CastleGuard Cane Corso
Merle & Shauna DeMoss
25026 T 75 Rd
Cedaredge, CO 81413
Sleeping Giant Cane Corso
735 7th Ridge Rd.
Wallingford, CT 06492
District of Columbia
Numenor Kennels Cane Corso
Legacy Cane Corso
732-752-0155 or 732-778-5067
Manganiello Cane Corso
New Jersey,New York,Connecticut,Pennsylvania
973-508-7675 or 973-508-4334
"When you want more than the average ane corso"
About Time Cane Corso Italiano
Laura & Richard
Los Lunas, NM 87031
505-304-9322 / 505-281-5536
Fireland Cane Corso
Chris & Amy Scott
Hatfield, PA 19440
Tilaran, Guanacaste, Costa Rica 50801
Vista de Vulcan Cane Corso - Cane Corso Breeder Costa Rica
Cane Corso Association of America’s Code of Ethics
Section 1: The following Code of Ethics is attached to and made a part of the CCAA By-Laws.
Section 2: I, as a member of the CCAA, agree to abide by the rules set forth before me on this Code of Ethics and the previously mentioned By-Laws. First and foremost are the welfare of the Cane Corso and the integrity of the Club and its members. I realize that any violation of the Code of Ethics or the By-Laws is grounds for expulsion or suspension from the privileges of the Club.
- I will strive to keep the Cane Corso purebred and will not knowingly breed the Cane Corso to any other breed of dog.
- I will not knowingly falsify any papers or documents, such as health records and registration papers, vital to the regulations records, show records, or other aspects of the Club.
- I will recognize and accept the CCAA as the official breed club of the Cane Corso in the U.S. If breeding a litter, I agree to provide proper paperwork (AKC, ICCF, FCI, etc) in a timely manner, but no longer than 6 months, unless so stated in the purchase contract, and to mark each pet quality pup as limited registration on the puppy registration form.
- l never breed a bitch that is under 18 months of age, or an immature dog that is under 12 months of age
- I will provide adequate food and shelter, proper health care, and companionship for all of my dogs.
- I will give the CCAA the first right of refusal should buyer decide to place said dog in a pound or local shelter. The CCAA will make all efforts to protect and find a suitable home for said animal.
- I will not sell dogs or puppies to pet shops or dog brokers.
- I will not misrepresent my dogs to anyone.
- I will always breed as close to the CCAA Standard as possible. I will not breed dogs which have severe faults which would be detrimental to the health and welfare of the breed, including temperament flaws.
- I will conduct myself in a sportsmanship manner at all dog shows and functions; and will act as a true representative for the breed and the Club.
- I will not be involved in or use my dogs for any illegal activity.
- I will not make accusations or try to discredit other breeders, exhibitors or CCAA members to anyone but the CCAA Club Officers directly.
Helpful links on the Cane Corso Association of America’s website
BUYER BEWARE | Litter Announcements | Cane Corso AKC Standard
To purchase banner ad: